Benefits of the Century 21 Real Estate Commission Rewards Program:
- Receive a UPromise contribution equaling 11.11% of your agent's real estate commission ($3,000 maximum).
- If you sell one home and buy another through the same Century 21 office, both real estate commissions are eligible ($6,000 maximum).
- Reward is calculated on the broker's total real estate commission, not just on the agent's net commission.
Rules of the Century 21 Real Estate Commission Rewards Program:
- Only available at particiapting Century 21 offices.
- Not available to residents of AK, AL, IA, KS, LA, MO, MS, NJ, OK, OR, and TN.
- Must request reward prior to signing the listing agreement.
The Bottom Line
While that may seem like a great deal, anyone selling a house should only participate in this program after they've otherwise negotiated their commission. Since the program is capped at $3,000 per transaction, getting your agent to lower their commission by just 1% would be more beneficial if the sale price is over $300,000.
For individuals buying a home, where the commission is going to be absorbed by the seller, it would generally be beneficial to participate regardless.