The Bottom Line
A great gas rewards program that could easily contribute $20-40 per year to your child's UPromise college account or Section 529 plan. The free Exxon Mobil gas rewards program is definitely something every parent should participate in.
- Earn one cent for every gallon you purchase (20 gallons minimum per month).
- Works at every Exxon Mobil gas station nationwide.
- Works with American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Exxon Mobil credit cards, and Speedpass.
- Works with other non-UPromise gas discounts and offers.
- No rewards for non-gas purchases (food, services, etc.)
- No gas rewards for diesel purchases.
- No gas rewards on Exxon Mobil fleet and commercial accounts.
- The UPromise program is a free program that deposits money into your child's college account every time you shop.
- Visit our UPromise and BabyMint discussion forum to get tips and tricks on getting the most out of these programs.
- Sign up for the free Saving for College weekly newsletter to receive weekly tips on the best UPromise partners.
Guide Review - How Exxon Mobil Gas Rewards Can Help Pay For College
The Exxon Mobil gas rewards partnership with UPromise is a free program that every parent should participate in.
However, at just a one cent reward per gallon, parents should remember that it doesn't make sense to pay more for Exxon Mobil gas or drive around town just to earn the reward.